Do you have questions about your career? Wondering where you’re going or what your next step might be? You’re not alone.
We spend many of our waking hours at work. Shouldn’t our careers and our work provide feelings of purpose, worth, and happiness?
If you’re interested in getting the most out of your career, and getting answers to questions about your career path, keep reading to learn more about our career coaching service.
About Our Career Coaching
Every person is unique and our career coaching programs are tailored to meet your needs. We’ll help you discover how to move from where you are to where you want (or need) to be.
Together, we’ll talk through challenging questions, including:
- What are you looking for in your career?
- What steps do you need to take to make a change in your career? And how can you actually start down that path?
- How can you find a career path that integrates your passions, your talents and your needs?
- What skills and training will you need to move up? Or out on a different path?
Is Career Coaching Right for You?
Most people can benefit from career coaching. But as principal of JLM Management Consultants and as an organizational psychologist with over 30 years of experience, I believe our career coaching program is best for those who:
- Are interested in a promotion on their current career path
- Aren’t sure what the future holds or who are unsure of their career path
- Recognize the need for insights only an outside perspective can provide
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in learning more about JLM Management Consultants’ career coaching program, contact us.
Clients Love Our Career Coaching
“Jeri coached me when I was still a lawyer, trying to find a new direction that suited me better personally and professionally. I was very overwhelmed with how to get myself out of a familiar job that I had done for a long time. Jeri gave me the guidance and support to begin opening doors to new careers and kept me focused on the things I needed to do. She also provided encouragement and the belief that I could make a change, which I so needed at the time. I’m now getting a degree in counseling psychology and excited to begin my new career. I found Jeri’s Coaching skills and supportive style invaluable, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for career or leadership coaching.” – Stacey D., Former Attorney, Changing Careers